Friday 21 March 2008

Noah Anne-Sall: An Early Years Internal Babble

·
· Anne Sall
· that could be my name on Friday Evenings
1. when we off to housecracklings??
2. four o'crack
3. Gigantic priest
4. Exploding crotch
· George Handlebar
· hoop gobbling chicken sniffer
· Feasible Gordon
· maximum tights
· Demonstrative Mormon
· undulating caravan
· monster pockets
· rocket boulder?
· Pork chafing
· !!
· CORRECT
· that's ace that one
· Incredulus orbit bauball
· rich stuffing
· meaty headache

· sorbet? No thank you, my camel is waiting
· haha
· yes
· yes yes yes
· Early pillow consultation
· Ah! Ah!,,,, Ah! Ah!, Ah!
· ciao?
· Not now, I can’t find my cheesecake trousers
· I'm afraid cricket's off the menu today - I have to hose down, polish and restate my keyboard into computer kingdom

No comments: